Shop for OUR Cause!
Free Ways to Help Association for the Visually Impaired Raise Much-Needed Funds.
Create your free iGive account. After that, all you need do is shop through the iGive.com website, newsletters, or install the optional iGive Button* to make sure you never miss an opportunity to raise money when you shop online. It’s all automatic, and it’s all free of charge. iGive lets you control your membership information with a private password. You can review your store visits and purchase/donation history, and confirm the total amount raised and distributed to your cause. iGive values your privacy and will never release shopper information without consent. And there are no hidden fees or extra costs when you shop through iGive.
Another easy way to donate to AVI is through smile.amazon.com. By designating Association for the Visually Impaired Spring Valley NY as your charity of choice on the smile.amazon.com website you can help provide funding for the programs that AVI offers. Amazon will donate .5% of the price of eligible amazon.smile purchases to AVI. Go to the link below and select the Association for the Visually Impaired Spring Valley NY as your charity.
What does AVI do?
We help blind and visually impaired children and adults function to their fullest potential.
How does AVI help?
- By providing training to children in their homes or pre-schools thereby laying the foundation for independence in adulthood.
- By aiding working people who develop a visual disability to stay employed.
- By teaching adults the skills they need to remain independent in their homes and community.
- By assisting individuals with visual disabilities who are interested in working with their job search.
- By providing blind and visually impaired individuals with escort services and transportation to medical appointments as necessary.
What can you do to help?
You can support AVI:
- Make a Cash Donation
- Make a Tax Deferred Gift
- Support an Event
- In a recent survey it was determined that almost 85% of all Americans never make a will bequest or planned gift to a charity. When asked “why?”, the most frequently given answer was, “nobody asked me!” We don’t want to be guilty of not asking. Help us build our endowment fund so that we can secure the future of AVI for years to come. All gifts to AVI are tax-deductible.